Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up to say hi and learn about my new carbine...hope to give back to the forum as I learn things..anyway I just recently picked up a new LE 6920 and I love this baby!...I've had other AR's in the past, mostly Bushmaster but never a Colt...well that time has come and already I can see and feel the difference...I will hopefully get some pics up in the near future when I get done adding my little doodads... Parts on order are Eotech 512, A.R.M.S. Buis, Magpul trigger guard, Magpul stock set, Magpul sling swivel and BlackHawk Tac sling...more to come I'm sure...oh and some Magpul 30rd mags...Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I went to the FBi National Academy back in 1998 with a State Trooper from your state. Wonderful guy and now a lifelong friend. he was a Colt lover also.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My kids live in Morgantown.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Yes, Sir!!! Welcome to the Forum, yugowego, from a neighbor to the north. I work in Point Pleasant on Thursdays, crossing the big "O" and the Kanawha to get there. My boss is a WV native and a Mountaineer grad. Every answer is a respectful "Yes, Sir" for him. Anyways, now that you have that first Colt, you are hooked. Grab some revolvers and semi-autos and see how you turn out! Enjoy the ride, and do show the pix!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome Mountaineer...I love your state, my Mom's side of the family is all from Grafton. I remember shooting in the back of the property as a kid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts