Colt Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Just ate at The Elkhorn in Meeteetse. There were a lot of hunters there. If you ever get back, try the Rueben egg rolls!
I heard ole' Joe finally sold the place Not sure who bought it. Hope they didn't close the driveup window behind the bar. Also heard the Cowboy bar closed. Was frequented by Butch Cassidy back in the day.
Surprised a lot of hunters were there. Not many out of state tags. CWD problem. A lot of my rancher friends have passed or gone broke and the kids have sold out to big money out of state people. Less access every year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Amen!
When I get to Cody and a tourist tells me how beautiful Wyo is and that they may move here, I tell them state law states someone must move out of state or die before anyone is allowed to move here!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome! I was born and raised in Worland, lived there until 1996 then moved to Laramie. My brother is still in Worland so I get up there whenever I can. Love spending time out in the Basin and getting away from folks. Fenton Pass is one of my favorite areas. Gonna try to get up there in Jan. for a pheasant hunt at Manderson.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts