Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have thought as commonly used as these keys were they would be easy to find but I can’t find any spares for sell. I have at least 3 items I know of that uses this key: a beautiful handmade gun display case from the 80s. A $500 gun accessories/work box from one of the major retailers years ago and a money box from Walmart about 15-20 years ago. I’m down to this single key now :(. This key was apparently used only many “to keep an honest man out” locks of the 80s and 90s. I’d like to buy at least a couple if anyone knows where I can find them at. This key actually has a “71” on the backside but I don’t think that matters much. Any help locating any of thee for sell is appreciated. Thanks F7264165-CEF5-4EFE-9792-0161564CFF3A.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve looked on eBay several times and through many pages. I can’t find this exact one. I found a couple close. Most are the much larger antique style for roll top desks and doors and such

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t think this is a key one can have made. I believe it’s just a generic key made for latches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts