Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a colt python. Just wanna know if its nickel , chrome, or what material it is. And if it has any big value to it. Just please if you can, tell me a few facts about it and what to know about it . When it was made. Thanks .357 colt python.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Unless we have a Crystal Ball we are going to need more info (serial Number), Detailed Condition, and some clear photos.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Come on, guys, give him a break. He's new here like we all once were.

Welcome to the forum. You will get more folks looking at your question if you post your request in the Revolver section. As has been mentioned, good clear photos and a serial number (disguise the last two digits with x's if you choose) will help us help you.

Buck

Reactions: Blademan

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
I know my pal Rio was just funnin' around and meant no harm, and Buck, I agree wholeheartedly with you on that thought. God, It's awful being the latest guy to join a forum. You feel like such a noob, don't ya?

Anyway, the reason I popped in here was to mention that, technically, our new friend pistol18 is in the right place.

Percussion - Definition
  1. The striking of one solid object with or against another object with some degree of force.
So, technically, our venerable old Colt SAA's are indeed percussion fired firearms.

Bud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts