Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a Colt Python buit to commemorate Alaska's 25th anniversary of statehood. it is marked 31 of 200 on the trigger guard, has engraving, gold and platinum, but i can't find any info on it anywhere. i hope you can help me figure out where, when, who, etc Thanks

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Is/was that the one that was for sale on Gunbroker a couple weeks back ?
I was watching that one.
If not, I could not find any info on it either.
That was the only one I've seen and it popped off for around $2600.
She's a beauty and I would guess you won't find much info due to it being such a limited gun.
Nice engraving, with the bear & salmon & Gold work.
Your best bet may be to contact Colt directly.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: Help Please Colt Python 25th Anniversary Alask

The one listed this past November was #50 thus a different Python - There are pics for that one... It did sell for $2,600.00 (WOW)... At any rate you may be able to contact the seller of that one and get some info (although Colt would be the better choice of the two but the more the marrier)... Go to Gun Broker and do a Smart Search for "Colt Python Alaska" during the last 60 days and you will get the hit with the sellers contact...

Good Luck and What a Beuty of a Python...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do i contact Colt about a letter? Yes, this is the gun listed on GA and it is also the same as the GB gun. I'd like to know more particulars about it, thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts

manderson beat me to it with the site info. Just remember that a letter can take months but Colt will give you the DOB over the phone,

John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You are all gentlemen and scholars, thank you muchly! I'll see about a letter, something this pricey should be documented, don't you think?

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts

I'm sure everyone here will agree that you should buy the letter and then report to us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Oh, and obviously you now need a Kodiak to keep the theme going. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts
what would number one of 200 be worth? i only ask becasue i happen to be in possesion of it and am contemplating listing it on gun broker ? thank you for your time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts