Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Father has been a gun collector for over 5 decades. He now struggles to make it to the dinner table. I live with them on a very nice farm that was paid for by his hard work, in West Kentucky. Our family business is struggling, so my mother asked me to find out the values of Dad's ammunition boxes/shells and bullets. We have a wide veriety of vintage and antique items, and are looking for honest collectors advise and estimates. I registered here to help them. My email address is [email protected]. I'm not desperate, just have always wanted to be there for them. All advise or insite welcome. God Bless, Teddie.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Easy, welcome to Coltforum. You are a good man for helping out dear old Mom. Sorry to hear about Dad. You came to the right place.

Our Colt experts will give you honest and fair valuations, for free.

Once you have posted 15 times, you may place free Want To Sell ads here.

In order to get a fair valuation of what it is that you want to sell - ammo, Colts, etc., we need good quality close up photos of the items for sale. You can post questions asking the value of your objects at any time, no certain amount of posts necessary. Our members will answer your questions, sometimes debating the responses. You can get honest valuations here. Once you have learned values, you can set the prices. We do not conduct auctions here, only sales at which you set the price.

One of the many great things about gun collecting is that, after years of collecting, when one "ages out," the guns can be sold, typically at a healthy profit.

If dear old Dad has any Colts for sale, we will eagerly evaluate them and somebody will almost certainly buy them for a fair price. Feel free to post other guns, in addition to Colts.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum Teddie! Collects has given you wonderfully sage advice. Feel free to post your questions on the appropriate forums; revolver, semi-auto and miscellaneous on the Lounge for advice. Once that 15 post criterion is met post any Want To Sell items here: Want to Sell

Glad to have you onboard!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Hello, Teddie, and welcome to the Forum. A great thing you are doing for the family. You've come to the right place for help, advice, suggestions, etc. I think you'll find the Colt Form a very warm and welcoming place, kind of like sharing a few beers or a quiet glass of wine in your family room with friends and neighbors.

Reactions: Blademan

·
Premium Member
21,043 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Items seem to sell quickly on this site if they are fairly priced. Good luck with your endeavor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts