Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Adam and I am a gun-aholic. But seriously, my name is Adam, I collect many different types of firearms. I am mainly into N frame S&W's like 27's 29's and 25's. I am a member on a couple other forums such as Northwestfirearms.com, Spokaneguntrader.com, Smith-Wessonforums.com and a couple others. I have 100% positive feedback and pride myself in keeping it that way. I don't own any "High End" Colts, but hopefully that is soon to change. My little brother is the Colt guy in the family. He just picked up his prized possession which is an 1882 Colt Frontier Six Shooter which is in really good shape with the acid etched panel and all. He is really into pre-war Colts. He's looking for a Banker's Special, so if anyone knows of one, let me know :DI am a 29 year old husband and a father of 4 ranging in ages of 5 all the way down to 7 months. I love to hunt and fish. I also collect high end acoustic guitars, so if you ever see anything I have listed and want to trade for a Gibson, Martin, Taylor etc... just let me know what you have and I'm sure we can work something out. I also have a '53 Chevy Belair 2-door and a '63 Triumph Spitfire. I also love to metal detect whenever I can get out of the house to do so.Well... That's about all there is to say. If you want to know more, just ask.Thanks guys,-Adam

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hi Adam, welcome. I also love "high end" guitars. Gave my daughter my D-28, wish I had kept it and just passed it on after checking out of this ole world. anyway I still have a cheap Fender classical and a DoBro, and several other instruments. I am a "country music Bubba, I like playing with the not at all known, Back Porch Mountain snaggletooths. Good to have you on board.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here myself and it is a great bunch of folks with lots of helpful knowledge.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
What's this? Another gun-aholic at the Forum? Well, Adam, I'm sure you'll co-miserate just fine with all us other Colt addicts here. Hopefully there's no cure in sight. Enjoy the ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts