Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recently bought my first Colt revolver, a 98% stainless DS II in box w/papers for $345.00 [good deal?] I have now found a NIB stainless King Cobra 6 inch for $750.00. This seems too high to me. What do you think? Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
welcome to the forum,you stole the ds /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i agree the k/c is a little high in my opinion

·
Registered
552 Posts
Colt revolver prices are going crazy, but that king cobra sounds high to me unless you are a collector and gotta have it for some reason. Personally I would look for a shooter and save the $200 or more.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome kevindb85,

The current average cost for a KC is $575.00... There are better deals than that to be had however... As we speak there is a 4 inch KC plus on GA going for $495.00, its not NIB but's a KC - they are indestructable...

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976739416.htm

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I agree with all of the above including the WELCOME.
Please let me know if you find any more DS's less than $350, cause I'm always in the market for a DS at a bargain price

·
Registered
400 Posts
I just purchased a 4inch stainless KC in Louisana that's in great condition without box etc for $500. It has a dragline and that's it, otherwise looks new. So personally I think that $750 seems a bit high to me.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts