Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retired a couple of years ago and bought a home west of Phoenix Metro Area. Suffered the slings and arrows of gun ownership in California for 30 years - finally took the opportunity to escape the demented politics and some of the dumbest firearms laws in the US.

Loving Arizona - quite the "culture shock" after living in "the world's largest unfenced lunatic asylum"...

First thing I did was buy some regular mag releases, dump the stupid CA "Bullet Buttons" and pick up some "normal capacity" mags for my ARs. I have an RRA, JD Machine, Ruger 556, LMT and a Noveske. A couple of weeks ago I finally picked up a new Colt - a 6920LE to keep in my truck. Nice gun - no inclination to mess with it much.

You may not hear too much from me online ( I know how to do a Google search ) - and I am not a "keyboard commando" - but if I think I can add something useful to a topic I will chime in as necessary.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN. You will find a wealth of knowledge here from our members.

·
Registered
145 Posts
quite the "culture shock" after living in "the world's largest unfenced lunatic asylum"...
I think that "medium security" would be more politically correct but with Pelosi, Feinstein and Boxer coming from Ca. "lunatic asylum" is an understatement!

Welcome from Colorado...

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Hello form the south east valley. Glad you escaped the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

-Mike

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
And another welcome from Ohio! I lived in CA back in the 70s, Fresno area. Quite the friendly, rural attitude back then. Wonder what it's like now. Scares me to think....

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Welcome from the East Valley.
It's about time you got outta Cali.
If you go to the gun shops here in AZ, all of our guns have BIG labels on them saying "NOT LEGAL FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA"

Welcome to free America

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Welcome from The Sunshine State. If you like Colts, you'll love it here!
BTW, love that Ruger 556 with the piston driven operating system. Nice gun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts