Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I m beuz and i m 33 year old. I m a french owner of a 4" colt python royal blue finished. I love this gun. I m french cop and soldiers, I was in irak 1 years and afganistan 3 times ( 3*9 month) For moment i m in mission in french polynesia ( south pacific) but when i will be home i will post picture of my python. I m very happy to find this forum because in europa the colt are very unfrequent. Thank to the member and the creator of this form.

God bless you and S. Colt

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome Beuz! I am a new member to the Colt Forum and live in Texas USA. I know the Python is a terrific gun - enjoy it! I just bought a Colt AR.Dave

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mon ami. I'm in West Virginia, Colts of any kind aren't common here, either, from what I've seen. I have a 4" nickel Python, like it! May you return safe, glad to have you here. This is THE site for Colt knowledge, I always want to continue to learn here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you mans.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Beuz...Bienvenue sur le Forum Colt de TN.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Merci JCS tu a un français parfait ou un bon traducteur ! ;)

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Bienvenue! Je suis marie avec une Francaise, Nicoise, depuis 1950. Merci pour votre service en Iraq & Afga. Mes deux grand-fis, qui sont jumeaux, ont aussi servi la bas, tous le deux. Bonne chance. Robert

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Merci robert pour votre message. Ca me touche. Bonne continuation a vous

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Beuz, welcome to Coltforum from Ohio. I travel to Paris every fall, to spend some time in that beautiful city.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beuz, welcome to Coltforum from Ohio. I travel to Paris every fall, to spend some time in that beautiful city.
Thank, paris is beautiful but for tourist, If you want see real beatiful city go to lyon next time in the south east of france. ;)

Reactions: Collects

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Bienvenue de Florida, E.U., Beuz! Je suis soldat ancien de l'Armee de terre. Mon fils est soldat aussi et mon oncle etait ancient de Legion Etrangere.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello mens how can i add a picture of my python on this topic? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hello gentlemen, I m comming back home and i m glade to introduce you my 1968 ( colt n° 76648) colt python 4" barrel.The grip is a round butt, rosewood carved in french polynesia by an marquisian sculptor.It s unique in the world and i hope you will love it. On the butt he encrusted a skull (similar to my avatar) pearl in the wood.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts