Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site 2 days ago & have been reading all the great information an input from all of you knowledgeble colt fans & experts. I have been shooting since I was 7 when my dad gave me my first air rifle. Although I have several pistols and a couple of rifles, they were always bought to be used not just as a collection item. Recently I have started to collect due to the fact a couple of guns that I have acquired seem to be on the scarce side or out of production. I acquired a Stainless steel .357 Coonan semi auto (look like 1911) for $700.00 that functions flawlessly and looks like brand new, and I could find out information on Coonan's on the web. But the most recent purchase has me puzzled. It is a Colt .357 stainless steel revolver that has "STALKER" on the 8 inch barrel, a non fluted cylinder, looks like a Python, comes with a Leupold scope and a shoulder holster with the colt emblem embroided on the flap. I have been trying to find info on the web for a week now and there is nothing! HELP!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Xian, first a warm welcome to the forum.

I'm certainly not an expert but if I remember correctly the Stalker looks a lot like a Python accept for the unfluted cylinder.

Like I said I'm no expert at all but maybe if you would post your question in the revolver section, more knowledgeable coltaddicts will jump in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I'll take you advise & put it in the revolver section. Happy easter!
Xian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts