Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone shooting their's ?

I've sold these in our store for years . Couldn't say how many . Never really paid them much attention . We got in an almost new R-101 series the other day and it was like a light went on . This is a decent gun ! Light weight . Adequate sights with drift adjustable rear . Very short DA pull and light in comparison to the latest DA 22's which require gorilla strength . Just a plain but good serviceable revolver :cool:

Oh yeh , I did buy it :cool:
I'll post a few pics tomorrow .

Any reviews you'd care to share welcomed .

· Administrator
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:cool:
Thanks for the replies gentlemen . Mine exhibits the "scar" as the Judge mentions .

Photos as promised .

· Administrator
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends on the rest of the finish . For almost new , probably $175-225 around here .

· Administrator
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another High Standard - now that you mention it, they were all pretty well made for the price and worked as they said they would.

High Standard made a police shotgun; it was an autoloader with the buttplate attached to the rear of the receiver and a lower with a pistol grip something like an AR15, it was sometime in the 60's. The gun with a 18" bbl was shorter by the length of the buttstock. What was that gun called. Any more details about it?

Here's a pic
View attachment 43558
Are you hijacking my thread sir :eek:

HS 12ga 10A/10B ? ... the flashlight seldom worked .

· Administrator
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.