Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I just ordered my first Colt, one of the new Mustangs. So I figured I would read the forums for a couple of years until my order comes in...I had been looking for an everyday carry gun, something I could wear to work (under shirt and tie, or polo), and with the required t-shirt and shorts required due to the summer heat. I figured if I was going to carry something everyday, I would purchase something I could pass down to my son or ( dont have one yet son is only 3) grand kids in 20 years. I couldn't imagine anyone would want a polymer pass down like a Kel-tec or a ruger. Anyway, hello and thanks for having me.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome aboard, indeed, Hobo! Glad you could join us. Hopefully it won't be "a couple of years" until your first Colt arrives. Be advised, now that you've started, this Colt "thang" will become blissfully addictive. Surely little wifey will understand. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Who dat? Welcome to the forum Hobo from a Louisiana transplant living out west. Still get crawfish flown in each year from my ole neighborhood vendor "Bobby's" on Jefferson Hwy. Geaux Tigers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts