Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a holster for my 4" diamondback. Quality tan leather belt/pancake, preferably lined. Is there anything out there for less than $150.00. I've been searching. Any advice? My first photo posted. Ain't she cute?

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Try Bianchi and Kirkpatrick, Don Hume and ElPaso Saddlery, to start. The gun is almost identical in size to the new Ruger SP 101 with the 4.2" tube. My holsters easily interchange between 2"DSes which is also a D frame and a 2.25" Sp.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
A holster maker I really like is Simply Rugged. Simply Rugged Holsters I don't know if they offer a lined holster, but if you call Rob he could tell you. I have one of their holsters. I bought the Cuda with the inside out straps. This allows you to use it both OWB & IWB. It's a very versatile holster of very high quality. It's a pancake type.
Frank

PS: The Diamondback is a very nice gun, congratulations.
FV

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's. I checked out Simply Rugged, it's sort of what i was looking for. Nice price's. The more common brand's don't list the diamondback. I was wondering if it was close in size and shape to a more available Colt model.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I believe it's the same frame as the Detective Special.
Rob should be able to fix you up. I really like mine. If you decide to get one get the inside out straps too. They are removable straps that allow inside waistband as well as outside waistband carry. It's really a versatile holster.
Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts