Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guns are 7.5 new service, cal .45 and 44-40, cart. loops are still wet and ends havent been fastened yet

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks to all for the kind words.i belive it will STAND OUT at this summers bar b q`s. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
962 Posts
No idea why this is the case for me, but nothing looks cooler than a pair of New Service guns in a double gun rig..and that is one fine looking rig!

·
Banned
21 Posts
OOOO YEAH thats real nice i wish i could make one of those rigs ooo wait i can haha lol hi everyone i am icdux1's son so i can pick on him sincerly,Grant

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome to the forum mr.grant,remember i havent made out my will yet /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif shall i leave you the s&w`s??? maybe your brother would like those old colt`s?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Banned
21 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
So can we. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Be sure u give him a hard time for me haha lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
What am I doing wrong? I have read this string over and over and can't find anything regarding a Bar-B-Q...

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a bbq rig is the biggest and flashiest gun and holster you own. you don`t really use it you just wear it to a backyard bbq{you know cookout}. i think the texans invented the term/tradition. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks VDM, I couldn't figure out what BBQ had to do with that holster either. But I could tell that it's darn fine looking piece of leather work that I'd be proud to wear to a BBQ (Now that I know what the heck that term means /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Dave

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey, VDM
Here's how I see it: A BBQ rig is just like that 6-foot-long, stainless, gas-fired grill. It doesn't cook any better than the sawed-in-half 55 gallon drum cooker, but it sure LOOKS good!
Don /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Man u sure know alot haha lol

[/ QUOTE ]

And he'll just get smarter and smarter. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Why thanks fer all the complimants fellas¬Ö Don, I must agree, a sawed off 55er works just as well if not better than one of them chrome plated saselfrassed two seated over and under trundle bedded back seated ones¬Ö

Yo Dave, if you ever have a question about bar-b-quin, I’m your Huckelberry…

A1A, I gots to thank you fer tha compliment¬Ö It is my entension to get smaRter Each daY¬Ö Thank yOu very much¬Ö

Icdux1jr; don’t be afaid, it will be be morning soon…

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts