Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Phil is currently moving to the Midwest but I think he has been packing up in Las Vegas over the last few days. I sure hope he wasn't anywhere near that shooting there.
Usually he's pretty active on Facebook but I haven't heard a word from him in a couple of days. Prayers that he is okay.

·
The Consummate Collector
7,166 Posts
I know Phil is currently moving to the Midwest but I think he has been packing up in Las Vegas over the last few days. I sure hope he wasn't anywhere near that shooting there.
Usually he's pretty active on Facebook but I haven't heard a word from him in a couple of days. Prayers that he is okay.
Erik

Did you try sending him an E-mail? or through the Forum and it will go to his E-mail address. Please let us know if you hear from him.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
I just received a mail from Phil, using a borrowed computer and he is safe and sound up in Herington, Kansas. He cleared out of Vegas last Tuesday evening and is currently trying to get everything settled. The whole trip went well except for a tyre issue down in New Mexico. I believe we will hear from him as soon as he gets the internet fixed.

Mel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts