Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to tell ya I"M STILL SHAKIN..
I went to sleep the other night with visions of polished wood finely checkered, and blue steel on my mind. Suddenly I had a horrid thought that shoved my visions away. It was a nightmare for all gun owners, and it could really happen. Anti gun Kerry had won the Democommie primary and had just named his running mate..Mrs. Hillary Clinton..I saw it on the news and the talking head liberal news commentators were just giddy with excitement...For a minute it was real, then I woke up in a sweat..
As ignorant and uninformed as the American public is these days, and the way George W. keeps screwing up, like on the southern border, we'd all better hold our breath because it could happen. If it does, and they win, we'll have the biggest battle for our gun rights we've ever seen on our hands.

God bless the NRA, the troops, and Dub Ya, our President
Shoot safe..coyotegunner

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nah-- never happen. She will run on her own next time around. You will be surprised of the number of fools that will vote for her, just cause she is a woman.

------------------
An Armed Society Is A
Polite Society

·
Registered
161 Posts
Clinton/Gore in 04.

------------------
Fore Warned is Fore Armed... Pogo
Unless it's four worned out guns... Albert

[This message has been edited by jar (edited 02-10-2004).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts