Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd owner...refinished I E Nickel in 1983. Original grips, box, no papers.
Finish is perfect......$1500
This makes it a really nice shooter.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He mentioned a $1500 out of state offer.
He didn't want to fool around with shipping it. He's only 160 miles from me and I'll pick it up next week.
Not a bad price considering he wanted $2200 for it last week.
Not sure what I'll do with it but I think it's a fairly good buy......not a great buy but a good buy.

John......

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Papa, it was a great buy. You have a no excuse shooter that you know exactly what you are buying. I havee paid 1400 for guns with finish wear and no box. don't second guess your purchase, I think you did very well for yourself. Congrats and let us know how it goes in the field with it. As far as what to do with it, shoot the snot out of it :).

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chasorob-----I love your reply.....that's why this forum is the best.
The really nice thing about this deal is the guy was a stand up man....told me up front the entire story. He even revised his listing and reduced his price.
There are nice guys out there and they own Colts.......
John........

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about the spelling.....I relied on auto correct too much. Either way I purchased another great Python for my growing collection😊

·
Registered
502 Posts
Haha I believe this is the third thread we've had on this very gun! I think you did well for a nice looking shooter Python; now go enjoy it!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.....I think I did pretty well on this one. Regrads from a Spokane guy. John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.