Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all the other forums I been in I notice your rateing goes up and you get stuff beside your nick.Here you just get numbers added up to your nickname.Have I been a bad boy or something?Maybe it's my spelling or I'm a bit too radical fer ya /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
the # and title are earned by the # of posts you have. the stars are given by other members who vote your rating. example 1 vote will get you 1 star, 2 votes{from 2 seperate members} 2 stars ect.nobody`s spelling is worse than mine /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Political huh..I don't think I'll ever rate even a half star then.Hell if I wanted to be political I'd go over to the Schmit forum and stir them up.There's so many over there that get excited over just a rumor that they type all day long and almost always say nothing.Truthfully though I think they would have given me 5 moons.Which would be just the opposite of a star,if that exist /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.I'm giveing them a rest,then I'll bring out my double barrel again.With the illegal aliens paradeing up and down L.A. I want to so bad I can't hardly stop myself.(There's a lot of Mexican lovers over there I think).I know it riles up one or two of the members that they seek me out whenever I put up a post,,just to flame me...or should I say put the flame thrower on me,,it gets HOT is all I know

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I broke down and found a post on illegal Mexicans on the Schmit site and gave in to the temptation.If you care to look.I'm under the same nick,,,but I have a different avatar....It's Dilbert himself.I like to have Wally for this site because he's so laid back and seems to have the system figured out.Maybe I'll change em around someday.I like a little change every once in awhile.Kind of like I get tired of the grips on a 1911 and I'll put on a different pair.

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK, I got a star from somewhere. Is there any way to find out who voted it and why? I'm not griping - just curious.

·
Registered
323 Posts
chevis,
Right on with that Dilbert/Wally avatar!!
The great thing about Wally (and all the other Dilbert folks) is that it's real life in the business world.
And there do seem to be a whole lot of non-gun-related 'issues' on that other forum.
Don

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is so true.It seems they need to get a life.I been on a forum where there was a lotta guys (FeForum) who get so tied up into the thing they want to ask for prayers for their dogs even.Or something of that nature,like we were their only friends.Sad but so true.

I'll get on a typeing binge for awhile then wont do it for a day or two or week.But not everyday.Spring time is here so I'm sure I'll slow down some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts