Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
I do....Yeah never know when one of those Southern Gentleman will challenge you to a duel over the last beer.
Best to be prepared !;)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I have several commeratives and antiques that I dont shoot. However if I had nothing but those I would shoot them. I do have several pythons and new shape single actions and do shoot them occasionaly.

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
I'm not sure what it takes to be a Barbeque Gun and I don't have a range to impress any observers. I just shoot in the woods on my 50 acres in Oklahoma. I do have few pieces I shoot, the survivors of my shop and bench efforts, BBQ or not.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
What exactly is a barbeque gun? Is it the same thing as a town gun or dress-up gun? Does it have to be engraved? Or is it something only worn to barbeques to shoot flies off the 'tater salad?

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
What exactly is a barbeque gun? Is it the same thing as a town gun or dress-up gun? Does it have to be engraved? Or is it something only worn to barbeques to shoot flies off the 'tater salad?
No this not something you would bring your sister to...;)..Think, too much testosterone.:rolleyes: and don't forget your :cool:.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
No this not something you would bring your sister to...;)..Think, too much testosterone.:rolleyes: and don't forget your :cool:.
Hmm....no sister, lots of testosterone......must be either a shooting range or a gentleman's club!

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
I think my 1905 New Service .45 Colt shooter kind of defines a non-BBQ. It and my 1911 above I shoot most.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Thank You..I think I have a Couple Bar-B's listed here:

HANDGUNS
Kid, that was a superb collection of firearms there in "HANDGUNS." At first I thought it would take all of Memorial Day to shoot them, but then I noticed so many are sold. :( I don't wonder why. I also thought the "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" would be a neat soundtrack, but then........ I didn't see any ugly weapons. :D

Ed

Reactions: Kid Sopris
1 - 13 of 13 Posts