Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the secret to asking a seller a question on GunsAmerica???

When I go thru the rig-a-ma-roll of asking a question on GA (you know, fill in your name, e-mail address, then your question)!!! Upon doing so I am sent into a loop of which gets me nowhere (they want me to fill in the same info over and over)... I have been successful in the past (well I think I have) but curently I am having no success... Is there some trick and or secret??? Is the site back woods/antiquated/19th centery/trogligite??? Is there any means of asking a seller a question???

Confussed!!! As well as Frustrated!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Haven't tried it recently, but I believe at one time GA scanned the inquiries and declined to send it if it detected either enough unacceptable words or not enough acceptable words or whatever their algorithm was. Try something simple like "Hi, I am interested in your xxxxx. Thanks, xxxxx" almost literally and see if it flies. If you get a response, you then have the direct email address and can say whatever you like. HTH /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Worked fine for me just yesterday morning. Might be an issue with your computer. Try deleting your cookies, or at least the gunsamerica.com cookie and your computer will re-establish itself with their server the next time you go to the web site.

Did you try the "If you do not see contact boxes above, <u>Click Here</u> to contact seller." at the bottom of the yellow contact area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts