Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
Looking forward to reading about Colts as I am a big fan. Currently have a Ar15 and an inherited Woodsman .22 Target Competition (not sure about the exact nomenclature as I'm not looking at the pistol). Always in the market for a good ole' Colt. Best to everyone from the glorious Texas Hill Country.
Charlie

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hello Charlie. Welcome to the forum. Nice to have another Texan around here. I like your state, I like your attitudes, I like your BBQ beef! And much like you (and probably many others here too) I'm also "Always in the market for a good ole' Colt" as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WS23,
Thanks for the response. Seems to be a pretty slow forum. Not much action. Never-the-less I look forward to some interesting and informative posts. I am on the verge of purchasing a Colt Defender (can get a Defender Plus but opting for the shorter butt of the standard Defender). Best to you and yours.
Charlie

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 07-27-2004).]

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Charlie: Welcome aboard. I suggest that you check into the Revolver section of the site. There is considerable conversation going on there. I think there are about 900 registiered members of this site now and I don't know of another place on the web that has as much info about Colt revolvers (excluding Single Actions which have a cult following that seemingly inhabits a different universe) as this one does. Jump right in!

Charlie Flick

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlie Flick,
Thanks for the info. Best to you and yours.
Charlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts