Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a .22 huntsman from a guy I know 98% condition,sn.1932xxc.He was on his way out of town for a few days,and for me to pay him for it when he gets back.He says to give him whatever the fair going price is on the gun these days.He'll take what ever I tell him is a fair price.Does any body have an opinion on the current price? Does anyone know when it was made?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hi Combat,

Looks like your Huntsman was made in 1969... As for price, try going to GunBroker.com and search closed auctions for the Huntsman... that should give you an idea of what the selling prices are on recent Huntsman Colts... Bob Best

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS FOR THE E-MAIL. That was about the figure I was thinking would be fair.The owner is a great guy who has been thinning out his gun collection.He asked me to help sell them for him a few at a time,He moved into my area after he retired and I was the only "gun guy" he new here.The really sad part is his children [from up north] are hardcore LIBERALS who believe that COMMIE-CRAP about only the police and the military should have guns,so they kinda instructed him to have those things all gone before he passes on.So I try to find them a nice home while getting him the best price I can,and keeping the really good ones for my self. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts