Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a guy that sells nice stocks for colts and smiths that gos to the gun shows by me.
so my frend is there talking to him and a guy comes up and says i need better grips for my colt and buys a pair and my frend says to the guy after he looks at it says would you like to sell it the guy says well i would have to get 600 for it if i sold it and my frend says thats fair and hand him 600 and the guy hands him the gun and the new stocks that he just payed 20 for, the gun is a combat cobra and the guy was thinking of carrying it when he got the stocks.the ones that are on it are the right ones no box.
then my frend is up in va and walks in to a gun store and sees a kodak and says to the guy there what kind of gun is that and he says its like a anaconda and i want 900 no box so he calls me up while i am working my ass off doing my work and his and he says have you heard of this gun i say yes and dont come home with out it dont let it get away, so he had it send to the range were we shoot by law and did the paper work when he got home.
i just dont have that kind of luck.this was last summer what are they worth to day?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
then my frend is up in va and walks in to a gun store and sees a kodak and says to the guy there what kind of gun is that and he says its like a anaconda and i want 900 no box so he calls me up while i am working my ass off doing my work and his and he says have you heard of this gun i say yes and dont come home with out it dont let it get away, so he had it send to the range were we shoot by law and did the paper work when he got home.

[/ QUOTE ]

World record for the longest sentence (see above).
FYI: Kodak is a camera.
Other than that, Your friend sounds like he's a pretty lucky guy.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts