Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They made me put my credit card up to pay any fee's in case I do this again,and I get one second chanch.See what a little sugar gets you,but the responder said he'd never have paid the $30 either,but he would have asked before the auction,,,,and my deposition went pretty good.Her attorney wanted know if I bought a $7,000 gun recently,,the story about that is a friend I know fron the gun shows brought me out the fully engraved gold inlayed gun that had been a cover gun for Guns and Ammo.I went up in bidding to $7,000 and he wanted to think about it with the wife.In the meantime I told one person at my job about it that contacts my wife.Now the twisted story is I bought a $7,000 Python.I think some charges could be filed over this.I'm not the sue happy guy but laugh my butt off when things go wrong and I walk away and they worry about jail time for pergury or whatever charge the DA might want to make,,,stay the heck out of peoples marriages and especially when they're going through a divorce if you don't want to be dragged into it.
So tonight I bought a 6 pack to celibrate my victorys,even though they are small

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
Everybody seemed to be concerned about what you paid for things. Warped humor. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
185 Posts
actually I was wondering if you bought the 6" cans or the 8".....

I think you'll do fine Chev, your walking with the rightous and thats all that matters....

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do you say I have coconuts,,,not from our first meeting did you get a perspective about who I am is it.
Joe

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Your story has more twists and turns as a Arkansas 2 lane highway to Eureka Springs. Did I miss a prior post?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well some of the story started in the lounge about gunbrokers shipping fees...I'm just glad I got my priviladge back so I can watch the guns I click on for my watch list.It all started with 3 S&W Zippo lighters.Go to the lounge and read the rest

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Joe, at the next Tulsa show we should go the the strip bar. You could get me into a lot of trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you bring the dollars, I'll buy the beer.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure we could do that.I'm single,or close,and there are some nice places.I haven't been in awhile but when I drive by them they're still in business.I have a friend who can set us up with private entertainment also,maybe not Las Vegas types or real lookers but they work if your'e not looking for dream girls.Myself I'm planning a trip to Holland next June for an adult week of fun.Those dutch girls are the dream girls,,imo

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
There's a nice place at the Rokin in Amsterdam.
I believe it's called "Beer and Babes"! Not to far away from a certain district...
Eeh, eeh, nudge, nudge! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bet there is.One time I went to a place called The Golden Key.Kind of an all exclusive place,where you can drink all you want for free (with the cost of company) and an hour with some of the most beautifull babes I ever layed eyes on.Sure beat the girls in the windows.Only one girl at a time though,didn't want to lead you on.
Joe

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'll do the drinking and I'll grant you the company. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts