Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I had all that issue behind me a month or more ago.Today I was logging onto GunBrokers and my account was suspended again.I haven't missed a beat sense the guy tried to shaft me with a $30 shipping charge for 3 Zippo lighters.I had put up a $1 fee and opened my credit card so they could pull money from my account if I failed to follow through with any auctions.Maybe it's because of the new year.I e-mailed customer support,and I have my fingers crossed.I really need to be able to track auctions for reference when I do buy a gun.You know how it is.Not to mention I finally found a derringer I want and it's cheap and wont finish for 2 more days.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the GunBroker thing settled again.You're right though.Auction Arms is probably the better site.Also GunsAmerica is even better.I just like to be able to put the guns on GB on a watchlist and see where they're going,or what they sell for.I use the site for a price reference,,,after I widdle out the shill bidded auctions of course.

For those that think they're not a chevis,or wanta look down on me because of this mis-step,,the hell with ya.I'm not on here for your enjoyment to make fun of and to let you think you're some kinda god.I'm a human being,and I make mistakes too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh no,,I never had to pay for the sellers fee.They charged my CC for an administration fee.They told me that if and when I did this again I would pay for the sellers fee.Which I have no problem with that.

But I did dig my feet in on that one sellers attitude and wasn't going to be hijacked.If Im right Im right,and if I'm wrong I'm wrong and will pay the piper.

My edit,,,I was only charged a one dollar fee for the administrtion fee,,in case I didn't state that already

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.