Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you will notice a few Colts on Gunbroker with my tabletop background in the photos. I helped a friend with some pics for his auctions this weekend. Just thought I would head-off some of the emails and PMs telling me someone stole/copied my background LOL.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are on GB. I think he listed a mustang II. You should be able to find them from there without me posting links.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Speaking of unusual GB posts...

Keystone, loved your quote on your Gunbroker ad I just saw " Hey, the Trigger guard still works! Be the talk of the range next weekend with your new Official Police!"

Still laughing over that one. I genuinely never thought of advertising that the trigger guard still works. Have you ever thought about going into social work or law enforcement?? You might be one of those who can see some good in everything! :) Sorry for the thread detour-

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should have posted the links but did not know if it was ok with forum rules. My friend Grady is making a move into prewar guns like myself and selling off some of his commemeratives and shooters. I helped him take the pics and showed him how to load them up at my house. I think he has the hang of it now and you won't be seeing "the table" in any more auctions but mine. I am putting a trademark on it now LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.