Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Looks good to me. The CCH is nice enough to indicate little use which coincides with the rest of the finish.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I cleaned it up a little.
Even though this isnt a big deal, I'm a little excited because I've never seen one in this condition in person.
I know a lot of you have them in better condition but this is the best opportunity I've had with a 1908.
They are indeed exceedingly attractive pistols. Marriage of form and function at its finest. And for me their small size enhances the aesthetic appeal.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I cleaned it up a little.
Isn't it amazing how much better a gun looks after it's been cleaned, oiled, and taken care of?

Even ones that are in remarkable condition like yours look a little dry and tired until they get some TLC and they seem to just come back to life.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Amen to that, Wonder the current market price of these.
Typically $3-500 in good to very good condition. Add more for excellent. Less for fair condition. Some variants are less common and command slight premium. Some with original box can be over $1,000.

Mine, as shown above in very good condition and without accessories, was bought in spring of 2018 for $375.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I think these 1908 vest pocket 25 acp Model N's are currently undervalued. Every Colt collector should have one in the stable IMHO. Great acquisition for the price!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts