Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope he is a member here. He owns Trail creek firearms in st. Louis. I believe his name is gary.

He is the nicest and most enthusiastic person I've met in relation to guns. He owns the store and guns are his passion. We spoke for over an hour about guns and I'm the one who had to cut off the conversation because of a call I received from work.

He did not have a single piece of polymer in his store. Almost everything was older production ranging from various rifles and revolvers including nice ones in the back.

He told me a story about his dad and grandfather selling winchester's out of a barrel for $10. And another about his dad being angry at him for spending a few hundred bucks on a gun.

Please call this man if you're searching for anything. I've met and spoke to many people about guns and this man is genuinely nice and has no intention to become a multi-millionaire by selling guns. He's in it because loves it.

He gave this colt custom catalog to me because he had dozens and just never threw them away. This one was never opened. No creases, cracks, stains or marks. The manilla envelope and the return envelope never been opened or licked on.
20190410_115922.jpg
20190410_120004.jpg
20190410_120004.jpg
20190410_120013.jpg
20190410_120021.jpg

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
I would like to find a gun store that didn't have plastic guns in it. I could almost open a similar smaller one though with what I have.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My kind of store. Unfortunately they seem far and few between anymore.

Did you happen to notice a barrel of Winchesters for $10 in the corner? Or did he have those in the back room? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts