Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He had a memorable name. And I found him on one of those sinister websites that finds people that I won't mention. The gun was a brand new .357. I got it in 1980 then sold it because it was too heavy to spin around like guys in cowboy movies do. I paid around $375 and sold it to him for $550 with a pair of $35 Melvin Tyler sambar stags thrown in (dumb).Well, I have .45s to twirl around now, and I'm going to offer this guy a trade as soon as I figure out what to offer. I have to be patient and make a good offer or that's it. Here it is right here. Nothing special...except it was my first one.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
So i found the man that had my first woman and I decided to trade him a ---------------------- Oh wait a minute, cant wont dont, eeeeeekkkkk :bang_wall:

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you traded it in 1983 there is a chance he may not have it. Hope he does so you can get it back. Everyone should keep their first Colt. Best of luck getting it back.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Wyatt, check out your title, if you sold it in 1883 you're a heck of a lot older than I am ...and that takes some doin'. [sorry buddy,I couldn't resist,you know the devil and all that!] Nick

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wyatt, check out your title, if you sold it in 1883 you're a heck of a lot older than I am ...and that takes some doin'. [sorry buddy,I couldn't resist,you know the devil and all that!] Nick
Ooops. Fixed that. I did call this guy about 15 years ago and he said he still had the gun and didn't shoot it and wanted to keep it. I since lost touch until now. This gun was fun to shoot. I was dirt poor when I got it so this was a major purchase back then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts