Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
If I feel like paying through every orifice I have, then I go there^^^^ otherwise, I'm thankful for your response, but I don't think their gunsmith does SAA tune ups.
You have a Uberti, so it's not actually an SAA but rather a copy of one. More of an SA.

Maybe call Cimarron Arms and ask them for a dealer in the DFW area who might work on it? I can't see driving to Houston, that's a fur piece from Dallas as we say.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have a Uberti, so it's not actually an SAA but rather a copy of one. More of an SA.

Maybe call Cimarron Arms and ask them for a dealer in the DFW area who might work on it? I can't see driving to Houston, that's a fur piece from Dallas as we say.
Well, I do have a Colt SAA that was tuned by Bob James. I would like to get my Uberti SAA clone tuned up so the action would be closer to my Colt. It may be only verbiage, but I believe if it's a clone of a SAA, then it is also a SAA. JS

That's the reason I put Dallas area in the thread title, so I can drive to it and not have to mail it. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts