Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would post a larger photo of icdux1jr`s avatar. world class b&c button buck saw who he was dealing with and commited suicide by throwing his self on the arrow in the photo. he knew if he ran he just die tired!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
I was wondering what that was a picture of in his avatar. My first buck was a button buck back in 1983. I don't have a picture though and I did it with a rifle not the more difficult bow and arrow method. Thanks for posting the jpeg and congratulations to your boy.

Dave

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jr. killed his first deer at age 6 with a .223, nice shot at about 200 yrds{too far but he begged me to let him shoot} i had no idea he would HIT it!! guess who had to drag it out and clean it!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
We couldn't legally start hunting in Pennsylvania until age 12. The first year I was skunked. The second I hit it with a Winchester Model 70 .243. Your boy can shoot a hell of a lot better at 6 than I could at 12 though. Now all he needs is a haircut. j/k /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Now all he needs is a haircut. j/k /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]you will get no argument from me on that!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
This is fun. A father and son communicating.

Jr. Keep that hair while you can. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Banned
21 Posts
THANKS UR THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE ME THAT ADVICE
meybe my DAD could learn from someone like u

1 - 8 of 8 Posts