Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and granted you one wish that you could have any gun you wanted, which gun would you choose?? Don't think about it. What would you pick at this instant??? No logic or reason necessary. Mine would be a Korth .357 revolver (w/ police dept. markings of course!! :) )Charles

·
Registered
640 Posts
A 1980'ish, new in the (factory) box Colt Python, chambered in 38spl with 8" barrel, nickle plated gun, with the beautiful Colt wood grips. :cool:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Government Model Serial Number C9. A buddy of mine just informed he had picked it up and I am waiting to see the treasure.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I already own most of my bucket list guns,,,, I'd say a Ma Deuce 50 cal with tripod
or maybe a scoped semi auto Barrett 50 cal...Something to reach out there and
raise a little havoc!
-Darryl

·
Registered
280 Posts
Being a SAA fan I want the the “SEARS” Single Action Revolver of 1897 and Advertised in the 1901 Sears Catalog

You can see it on youtube Tales of the guns, The million dollar guns.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
A 1 of 100 or 1 of 1000 Win. '73 or '76. Or a pinched frame SAA. Or an early Henry. If it's a gun fairy, might as well dream BIG...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
A very low numbered 1911 ........
a Navy Contract Pistol would be nice,
but even a 3 digit Government Model would suffice.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts

This restoration from Mr. McCrory would be my choice...It just speaks volumes to me of beauty, grace and the talent of the man that did the work.

·
Registered
478 Posts
The SAA Custer was firing (if he had one) when he fell at the Little Big Horn...with bank vault provenance to prove it. :cool:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts