Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Congratulations! I have two granddaughters and two or three months ago I made great grandpappy! He may be a knife-man as they named him "Carver". I had never heard that as a first name before but a neighbor woman told me she also has a new grandson named Carver. No, I don't think he`s the same baby but evidently it`s getting to be a modern baby name? Hope I am around to give him some guns and teach him shooting but I will have to make ninety and still have my faculty`s to do it.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
You'll enjoy spoiling her with guns. My grandson, 15 has a nice little collection going and loves to shoot them, I love giving him memories he'll never forget, like keeping them in the black with a 1911 .45.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
well congratulations.....she is very blessed to have u...God Bless,John
i never had a grandfather growing up as one died before i was born and other died when i was very young....and definately teach her to shoot...

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Congratulations Pappy;

What a wonderful occasion!! You will soon know how good it feels to spend thousands of dollars, and not on Colts.

I'm a Grandad and Great Grandad many times over Pappy, and it's one of the greatest jobs in the world.

Bud

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awesome. Looks like you now have competition on where you spend your extra money.....purchase another Colt or baby toys. I highly suggest you invest in a good video camera to capture the memories. The videos are priceless.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Pappy1600, Congratulations on a beautiful Granddaughter. Man is she a tiny little package! She has Colt written all over her. Our great grandkids far outnumber the grandkids nowadays with two more on the way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts