Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I\'m an OM convert!

I've been collecting for a while, but only recently started looking for OMs. Here are a couple of newcomers to the safe, a blue 1930 OM and a 1948 OMT:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Re: I\'m an OM convert!

Michael, wanna sell? Nah, I just admire some of the beautiful pieces you've got.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
574 Posts

Mike: Welcome to the Colt Revolver Forum. You'll find a lot of good information and good guys willing to share it here. I like those OMs of yor, especially the nickel one. That has to be a very scarce gun. Charlie Flick

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the welcome, guys. It's great to know that others share a liking for these great-to-shoot revolvers. (Years ago, when my eyes worked better, I used a single- action-only .38 OM for centerfire in Bullseye competition. What a sweet piece that was.) I am hoping to be able to post a picture of a 32 caliber one soon!

·
Registered
58 Posts

Hey Michael,

Glad to see you made it over here. I'm sure the members,few that we are,will enjoy seeing your pictures.

That's a real sweet looking pair. I don't recall ever seeing a OMT in nickel before.

------------------
Jeff

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barrocky:
Hey Michael,

Glad to see you made it over here. I'm sure the members,few that we are,will enjoy seeing your pictures.

That's a real sweet looking pair. I don't recall ever seeing a OMT in nickel before.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great to meet you here! It LOOKS to me like original nickel, but I've got a letter request in the works to make sure.

--MS

·
Registered
535 Posts

Michael Stern, you've got two beauties! What IS it about the nickel? I bought ONE nickel plated gun in my life - out of a dozen or so and was always self-conscious about it. (Felt like a drug store cowboy.) Now, I've come out of the closet and announce to anyone reading, I JUST LOVE 'EM! Your OMM, which I certainly didn't know they made in nickel and another gentleman's detective special with a Myers holster, WOW! Why buy UGLY guns when the silver ones are so appealing!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts