Colt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Congratulations to all of the entrants, the winners and the host. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time looking though each entry!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Here is the list of the top 11 entrants with the most votes.

(1) TheColtGuy 46 no prize selection
(2) hwjhfs 44
(3) Ruster 38
(4) Rick Bowles 37 no prize selection
(5) ei8ht 36
(6) Martin08 34
(7) azshot 33
(8) Chaffee 31
(9) Mrexmt 31
(10) Colt-SL 30
(11) bmcgilvray 30

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
If I'm reading through the posts correctly, it's now time for 6-9 to select their winnings? Just trying not to miss who I'd send a prize box to.

(6) Chaffee 31
(7) Mrexmt 31
(8) Colt-SL 30
(9)bmcgilvray 30

·
Registered
720 Posts
I haven't seen Mr. Chaffee post in about a week, since he was talking about finding a different Colt forum. He may not be aware that he won anything? I suppose that he could be sent a message somehow?

·
Administrator
7,272 Posts
He was here as recently as 2 days ago .

·
Registered
720 Posts
I received my prize today, A History of the Colt Revolver by Haven and Belden, and extend my thanks to the contest promoters and 22_Matt for the prize submission.

He mailed it on Monday, and it got here today. Amusingly, it was two Mondays ago that it went out. Package tracking showed that the book took a week's vacation in North Carolina on its way from Rhode Island to Maine. LOL

Greatly appreciated, Matt! :)

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Well, I feel bad having offered up a prize and am now still sitting on it. How about we set a date for everyone remaining to reply and choose?? Then, we move on to the next in line. When and if the "non-communicado" types ever reply, they can choose from what's left?

Maybe I'm griping a bit - just don't like others being held up beyond reason. If I had enough of the same item, I'd just send one to each of the remaining and be good.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Also just wondering when I might get contacted for the prize I offered.

Jim

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
If winner #6 has not yet chosen his prize, I'm #7 & would like prize # 8, the book, Variations of Colt's from jcmh1, if there are no objections, I will pm jcmh1 with my info.
Thank you
Leigh

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Well, I feel bad having offered up a prize and am now still sitting on it. How about we set a date for everyone remaining to reply and choose?? Then, we move on to the next in line. When and if the "non-communicado" types ever reply, they can choose from what's left?

Maybe I'm griping a bit - just don't like others being held up beyond reason. If I had enough of the same item, I'd just send one to each of the remaining and be good.
I second this motion.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Moving along - #8 and 9 time to choose
(8) Colt-SL 30
(9)bmcgilvray 30

(3) ei8ht 36 - Declined to accept a gift (for now, maybe we'll work on him later to take something)
(6) Chaffee 31 - zero response to thread

If I'm reading this correctly, these are the gifts left to choose from.
PRIZES
(2) LeverActionBill: 8oz flask from my Wyoming area
(3) Inspcalahan: Amend2 30rd Made in the USA AR15/M16 magazine
(6) Skilled: Colt Folding Stilletto
(9) Starvation: two silicone pistol socks and a El Paso Saddlery holster marked Colt SAA 4 3/4, for the .22 scout

If I'm out of line, I apologize. Just trying to keep things moving.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
It's been 18 days since the winners were asked to choose their prize. It seems Chaffee doesn't want his pick and will forfeit. It would have been considerate and helpful had he let us know but we'll move on. The remaining winners can work through the remaining prizes. I want to again thank everyone that participated with images, prizes and votes. I hope this self inflicted glitch won't affect any future contest.

Rick

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Rick, thank you for organizing these photo contests and to the generous donations from the members. It is a lot of fun to see all the great displays.
It takes away alot of the day to day stress and worry of the current goings on.
Again, thanks to this great forum!
Leigh

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Day 28, if any of those who are listed as winners and would like a couple of gun-socks and a nice holster please contact me and I will ship A.S.A.P. Take care, Duane

21 - 40 of 41 Posts