Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am on Imgur now. Couple of questions for the pros. Or anyone!

1) Is there a way to upload multiple images from Imgur to a forum or to Gunbroker all at one time? Not one at a time?

2) Does the image size (say 1000x700) have to be selected for every batch of uploads? Or can it be locked for all future uploads?

3)Is there a place to learn how to use Imgur?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
3) Go to Imgur site. Slightly left of the center top, see the imgur logo, and next to it a small green box that says New Post. Between the two is a downward facing white arrow. Click on the arrow and a drop down file will appear. The last of 8 selections is
"need help?"
Click that selection and you'll see a topic in a big green border that says The Basics. Check it out.

I don't know for sure but I'm guessing you'll have to copy and paste your Imgur picture links to other sites one at a time. That seems to be the industry model. Personally, I have no problem with that. I may post 5-6 pictures here in one thread. I may have 20 in the file but don't necessarily want to hog up this forum with that many pictures in a thread. Or, I may prefer some pictures over other ones. Maybe you are asking because you may want to post on Gunbroker, etc., where you may want to post 20-30 pics for a sale? I guess you gonna have to study up to see if it's possible.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much! I did do that already but wanted more detailed info. Mainly the bulk uploading. Guess it is one at a time!

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
If it's any consolation, you can drag and drop an entire file of pics to Imgur from your PC, laptop, tablet or phone's hard drive with one motion.
Ie: you have a file named "Colt Govt Mod and box 1932" with 20 pics.
Drag, drop, and upload the entire file - voila!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts