Hair Hairstyle

I'm not a revolver guy.
But always did want to know
what pistol Ringo is holding.

Reactions: ping10 and bruno38

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
How 'bout "Happiness is a Warm Gun"? :D :rolleyes:...It's from the White Album. :)

Too bad the old Mahh-Hahhh-Reeeee-Sheeee was not also an NRA instructor or old Gunnery Sergeant or other, where...he could have brought them up to speed a little on Firearms.

Anyone can 'meditate', but practical Life Skills and Worldly knowledge, are a whole other matter.

·
Premium Member
21,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What about this picture.....
Soldier Infantry Military organization Troop Helmet

Reactions: ping10

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Sorry to digress from the subject but I thought all of the various members of the Beatles made far better and more memorable music when they went solo. A lot of that early Beatles stuff is especially bad. Poorly done covers of good American rock n roll songs. When they tried to cover the Isley Brothers it made me want to puke. If they hadn't have broken up we wouldn't have had Wings or the really great John Lennon solo stuff. Harrison and Starr made good stuff too but not to the level of Lennon and McCartney

·
Premium Member
21,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The group only lasted about 10 years. Individually another 30-40 years depending on who
you single out. It would make sense they would have more memorable music after with
McCartney being the most prolific. That being said, we all have our favorites, or favorite
time periods. Personally I much prefer the early Beatles prior to Sgt Pepper.
But that's me. It's all good.
Musical instrument Musician Music String instrument Plucked string instruments

Reactions: ping10

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
I used to meditate some, but I didn't need to go to India or smoke funny cigarettes. After a case of PBR, one sees all sorts of things in a different light.

"PBR"...

Would that be 'Pabst Blue Ribbon'?

( I have been out West so long, and it is not a well known Brand here in Nevada, as it is or was back East or Northern Mid West...so, kind of took me a minute to figure out what 'PBR' is, if it in fact is that...)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.