Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
HA HA!!! Hi, Bob, and welcome to the addiction......... er, I mean the Forum. That's how it was for me when I stumbled in here a couple years ago and there's no sign of a cure, either. Glad you could join us. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yup, I am new here to. I come here with 30 some years of "gun on the brain" sickness. My biggest problem is buying Colts when I can find them and afford them..... which I shouldn't being doing at all in these tough times. I don't use credit cards, only use them when I'm in trouble.... seems like I'm in trouble all the time!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Welcome guys..This is the best gun related Forum on the internet. That said, I've tried other forums and find them full of non-firearm related topics and the members have little, if any knowledge on the subjects. Stick with this one, ask questions, share your knowledge and enjoy your time here....Jim

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum, when my wife asks why I'm on here so much, I tell her I am only following instructions honey......the voices in my head keep repeating, colt colt colt.
Maybe that will work for you too.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Well i am in double trouble, spend a lot of time on S&W forum, now this one. Hope to learn a lot and find two revolvers I am looking for, Official Police, 4 & 6 inch NYST stamped on back strap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.