Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just got home from attending this show in Shawnee, Oklahoma. It was a success. I took a whole lot of pictures. For those of you who like early collectible firearms, this show is for you. Take a look at the pictures and let us all know what you think. Hope to see more of you next year. (I have no financial interest in the show) Just want to see the show continue to do well and grow. The promotors are doing it right. Here is a link to the pictures. American Arms & Antiques : guns collectibles Winchesters Colts Civil War Cowboy Era

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
That looks like an awesome show! Great pictures, too!!
What stands out to me is the lack of tables with jerky, cheese, candles, T-shirts, jewelry, footwear and camo tactical gear. There doesn't appear to be an endless sea of black plastic either.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Thank's for all the pic's, reminds me of the good ole days when there was a gun show near just about every week-end.
I really miss them, be glad when things get back to normal.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Randy , thanks for sharing it has been years since I have been to an all inclusive gun show like that ! I might have to buy a new keyboard because of the drool on this one tonight !

ps excellent pictures !

Craig

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
That looks like a excellent show w/ a lot of quality items, not like the shows here in Mpls. The same dealers, wearing the same cloths, selling the same stuff they bring time after time at there inflated prices.
Leigh

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a good show. The promoters are young guys. It will end up being much bigger. It is a true collector show. I am interested in seeing them succeed. The next date is August 7&8 2021. I have said it before . We need them more than they need us. A number of the original dealers did not come this time, but they had no problem selling out the tables.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Almost as good as being there. Thanks for the pictures, Randy. Sorry I couldn’t go due to health concerns during these trying times. Next year!

·
Registered
26 Posts
We just got home from attending this show in Shawnee, Oklahoma. It was a success. I took a whole lot of pictures. For those of you who like early collectible firearms, this show is for you. Take a look at the pictures and let us all know what you think. Hope to see more of you next year. (I have no financial interest in the show) Just want to see the show continue to do well and grow. The promotors are doing it right. Here is a link to the pictures. American Arms & Antiques : guns collectibles Winchesters Colts Civil War Cowboy Era
Looks like a great show to me. Your pictures were super.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Wow! Thanks for taking the pictures - that looks like hope for the future. One day, when the time is right, I plan on traveling the lower 48 and working shows like that into my road travels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts