Colt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in one of the local gunshops today to see what was new and saw that they have a Colt Mustang in the used case. I looked it over to compare it to my .380 Government and see why they are liked as they are very compact. After comparing them I personally still prefer my Gov't 380 as it fits my hand better although the Mustang has the advantage in concealability.
The one I looked at is totally stock, blue and I believe steel so it's not a pocketlite. It appeared to have been carried a lot but fired little and the lugs on the barrel were sharp with little wear and I didn't see any peening on the lugs. Of course that was in the stores lighting and the naked eye. Outside showed a good bit of handling wear and I'd estimate 85% finish maybe less, Internally I did not see much wear but it needs a really good cleaning. The price was $295 with blue box, manual, and one magazine in case anyone is interested. If so I can give them the name & number of the shop which is in the Joliet / Plainfield Illinois area. I do not have any connection to this pistol either directly or indirectly other than seeing it for the first time today. I'm just passing on the info in case a forum member is interested

1 - 1 of 1 Posts