Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The theme for this image contest is "Can't We All Just Get Along". Your image must include at least one Colt and at least one firearm from a different manufacturer. The contest will run from Monday January 15 at 8:00 PM EST and conclude on Monday January 22 at 8:00 PM EST. No entries will be accepted before January 15 at 8:00 PM nor after January 22 at 8:00 PM. You have one week to get your entry together.

Entries for our contest must be posted in the Forum: Colt Forum Image Contest. **NEW Colt Forum Image Contest**. Only one entry per person please. Multiple images will be disqualified. Images must be original and taken by the submitter. If multiple images are posted I'll ask Mitch to delete all but one. If a composite image is posted (more than one image stitched together), it will have to be removed and a single image may be re-entered.

As before, the images will be voted on by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom right of each image. Vote for as many images as you like but the images should be judged on content and creativity alone. The rarity or collectability of the guns or the popularity of the individual should not be considered when voting.

We've had some questions and suggestions so I'd like to address the voting and selection of the winners. We have a friendly forum here. The image contests are just for entertainment, education and exhibition of our imaging skills. Ideally the images would be judged on content and creativity alone with no consideration given to the popularity of the individual or the cool factor of the guns. The reality may be less than ideal but this is for fun and all we can do is ask that the criteria be followed.

·
Registered
10,820 Posts
Already working on it! :cool:

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
We've had some questions and suggestions so I'd like to address the voting and selection of the winners. We have a friendly forum here. The image contests are just for entertainment, education and exhibition of our imaging skills. Ideally the images would be judged on content and creativity alone with no consideration given to the popularity of the individual or the cool factor of the guns. The reality may be less than ideal but this is for fun and all we can do is ask that the criteria be followed.

Well said.

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
Rick, would it be okay to submit the same pic that I posted in "bring a knife to a gunfight"?
I liked the picture a lot and it already features a Colt and a firearm from another manufacturer :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts