Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who may be interested, there is a Brownell's website - go to gunsmiths.com, then 'gunsmithing help' and have a look at the articles. A lot of interesting articles written by gunsmiths and perhaps others who have something to report about gun fixing, how-to, DIY & some very serious content as well. Content seems to change each time I access it, so it might be of interest to get into and out of it a few times if you are looking for something in particular.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Hey there Bob;

There are indeed some great articles up there on Brownell's WebSite and if I may also suggest to our members that may not know this, but you can also buy books called Gunsmith Kinks. I bout the whole set (four or five books) many, many years ago for about $65.00 or so I think it was, and they are just full of gunsmithing tips, and articles for the gun tinkerer and gunsmith alike. Very worthwhile books to have.

I would recommend Gunsmith Kinks to anyone who wants an entire library on how to accomplish just about anything relating to firearms.

Bud

For those who may be interested, there is a Brownell's website - go to gunsmiths.com, then 'gunsmithing help' and have a look at the articles. A lot of interesting articles written by gunsmiths and perhaps others who have something to report about gun fixing, how-to, DIY & some very serious content as well. Content seems to change each time I access it, so it might be of interest to get into and out of it a few times if you are looking for something in particular.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts