Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerry's got a sweet Combat cobra for sale.
BIN for $2500.... Ouch !!! It's like a baby Boa.
I also thought they came with wood grips and not the rubbers from the factory.

Combat Cobra

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
552 Posts
OMG - I could not believe that! I keep kicking myself for not buy one on GB for $1000 last year. Who knew? I have Colts that had less of a production run (like 250 verses the Combat Cobra's 1000) and their price is still the same.

·
Registered
689 Posts
You are correct about the grips. I doubt you could ever come up with the correct ones at this point in time. IMO the incorrect grips, box and paperwork makes this gun of little desire for the asking price...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
329 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
You are correct about the grips. I doubt you could ever come up with the correct ones at this point in time. IMO the incorrect grips, box and paperwork makes this gun of little desire for the asking price...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am fortunate enough to have a NIB and you are correct -wood grips!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am fortunate enough to have a NIB and you are correct -wood grips!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
emjimb, i see the picture of the revolver that you have near your name. What direction does that cylinder turn?
It looks backwards to me!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The stocks should be smooth wood bootgrips with silver Colt medallions. And to think I was sniffling when I paid almost $700 for mine years ago.

·
Registered
329 Posts
emjimb, i see the picture of the revolver that you have near your name. What direction does that cylinder turn?
It looks backwards to me!

[/ QUOTE ]
You know I never noticed until now -staring at it was like looking into a fireplace ................yeh it does go backwards!

·
Registered
526 Posts
is this just a 2" King Cobra with a different logo?

did they make a 2" King Cobra with the STANDARD logo?

thanks

david

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The Combat Cobra is a limited special edition ss 2 1/2" King Cobra with the ulitmate polish and custom stocks. Yes there is also a standard model 2 1/2" King Cobra. The only two I have seen were blued.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I absolutely LOVE that blued one. First one I've seen. Thanks for the pic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts