Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wana know the same.
Hear in Occupied CA we Now must have Safty Approved Hand guns.....If they dont get approved you cant Buy (NEW) or import any hand guns......what showes up on the list...
The Anaconda is APROVED for sale hear!!! I thought Colt STOPED Production On them in Oct 1999??
HMMMMMM

------------------
From Occupied Ca: Rich

·
Registered
3 Posts
talked with Customer service today & Just thought I would let every one know that Colt is Producing The Anaconda & Python Now.
they will be Limited & available In the 3rd quarter THIS year. the New one's are suposed to be Just like the old ones....no enhancements.

------------------
From Occupied Ca: Rich

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did they say what calibers the Anaconda would be made in?

------------------
Don't draw fire, it annoys people around you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably the same .44 mag and .45 Colt as before. I picked up a .44 a couple years back, used, for $399.00 and would like to have a .45 version someday. Saw one advertized right after Colt's announcement for a whopping $980.00! I didn't want one that bad!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Elmer kieth fan, My grandparents knew Elmer quite well and I have a vague memory of meeting him some 35 or 40 years ago at grandpa & grandmas homestead here. The old Kieth ranch at Winston was/is only about 10 miles from us back then. (I'm still on part of our old place) Grandma always said Elmer was the biggest liar she ever knew!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts