1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror
and says to her husband, "I look horrible, I feel
fat and ugly. Pay me a compliment".

The husband replies, "Your eyesight's perfect".

They say he never heard the shot........

·
Registered
253 Posts
LOL!! Hilarious.

Reminds me of the time my wife and I went to buy her GP-100. I bought it for her as a gift, so I was hunched over the counter filling out the paperwork. She proceeds to pick up the revolver and cock the hammer right in my left ear. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

She said she didn't do it in my ear on purpose but anyone who is married knows a woman never does anything without a purpose. Needless to say, I got the warning.

I guess it's a blessing and a curse to have a wife who is into guns.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Once again I see my point is proven.

Buy dresses, flowers, candle light dinners, rings, bracelets, a night out to the opera - hell yes, even those horrible looking curtains for your study, but never ever buy her a gun! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have "NO COMMENTS!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
GOCOLT: I like the way your wife thinks, reminds me of myself........."Silent, but deadly". I happen to be a pretty good shot myself!!!

GUNSMOKE: I want all those gifts and my guns!!!!

Rick: My husband wouldn't dream of making a comment like that, he's been to the range with me, as well as he knows who's cooking his dinner, washing his laundry, cleaning the house, and being "wifely" at night!!!! He wouldn't want much of that to change!!! I'm pretty sure he'd keep his mouth shut!!!! LOL!!!

But really........it's a cute joke!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts