Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Anybody have any opinion or comment on what appear to be grommets, or something similar, around the grip screws? I owned several '70 Series Governments, Gold Cups and Commanders, purchased new, back when they were in production and none had anything like that around the grip screws...
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.