Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is for sale in Denmark. I as most danes and the very few of us hwo have a hand gun permit , dosent know much about guns, so I hoped some one here could tell me more about this gun (have 3 more pic. but not of top berrel or drum). And if maybee the value of this gun.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Nice pistol . I'm sorry , I wish I could help . I'm just saying hello and welcome aboard. Good luck man.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
The serial numbers look legit, as does the condition of the butt. Hex barrel = 1851. Wait for more input before committing. keith

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us here.

Reactions: Colt-SL

·
Registered
927 Posts
I went to the auction. The photos are not clear. It claims it is .38 caliber. I thought they were .36 caliber. I would be very wary. It would be better to have this thread in the Colt percussion forum.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I went to the auction. The photos are not clear. It claims it is .38 caliber. I thought they were .36 caliber. I would be very wary. It would be better to have this thread in the Colt percussion forum.
The posted photos shows the caliber stamped on the left rear flat of the trigger guard. "36 CAL". Someone could have misread that and thought it said "38"?

·
Registered
900 Posts
The trigger looks wrong. Maybe the hammer too? The grips are from who knows where. Most of the gun gun looks good but much better pictures are needed to be certain.
I am with Mike on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts