Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The theme for this contest is "Bring a knife to a gunfight". Your image will of course include at least one Colt and at least one knife. Please DO NOT POST ENTRIES HERE. The contest will start on Wednesday November 1st. at 8:00 PM EST and conclude on Wednesday November 15 at 8:00 PM EST.

Entries for our contest must be posted in the Lounge Area only under the thread "NEW Colt Forum Image Contest". Only one entry per person please. Multiple images will be disqualified. Images must be original and taken by the submitter.

As before, the images will be voted on by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom right of each image. The images should be judged on content and creativity. The rarity or collectability of the guns should not be considered when voting.

We have two very nice prizes for the top TWO vote getters. I'm donating a Randall Triathlete and Colt Archivist Paul Szymaszek has graciously donated a free Colt archive letter. http://www.colt.com/Customer-Services/Archive-Services

You have FIVE days to compose your entry. I'm sure we will have some great images!

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This contest will start on Wednesday. If you have your image ready to post at 8:00 PM you will get more views and potentially more "likes".

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Just to know for sure if I have to do some picture taking -- does "Images must be original" exclude photos from one's files? exclude photos posted before, here or elsewhere?

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just to know for sure if I have to do some picture taking -- does "Images must be original" exclude photos from one's files? exclude photos posted before, here or elsewhere?
Robert,

We'd all like to see new shots but as long as you took the image, we're good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.