Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from North Texas! Been on here awhile decided to start posting. Great site, I have learned a ton from you guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Welcome from North Central Montana. This is a great site with a wealth of information.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Stockholm, Sweden

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Welcome to our merry band from Yonkers New York. We have a great group of people and experts who share thier knowlege freely. Take what you learn and pay it foward.

·
Registered
670 Posts
A warm welcome from the deep South. Lots of info, lots of great gun photos and a great bunch of guys to shre it all with.
Jim.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Glad to have you, Knor! Do share with us. Every newbie brings a valued perspective to the Forum.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It is something I always remember.Not too long ago I was a very inexperienced newbie.I asked every dumb question you could think of and then some.Each and every time I was always treated with the utmost respect and patience on the part of senior members.I used to be a active member of another forum and when I had two revolvers turn into barrel launchers and showed the pics with descriptions of what happened I was treated in a not so nice manner.I then decided that this was home for me with no regrets..Enjoy......Mike

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
It is something I always remember........ I then decided that this was home for me with no regrets..Enjoy......Mike
That's me, too, Mike. I had a lot of experience with some types of Colts and no experience with other types of Colts. Besides .45 ACPs I am now a Colt revolver owner. Thanx to many Forum members I am a bit more rounded. I'm even eyeballing genuine Colt AR-15s with a desire to quench nostalgic affections for the M-16s of my old, really old Army & Navy days. I'd also like to add an invitation to all other "Lurkers" who are out there: Here is THE definitive place for all things Colt. Come on in & enjoy with the rest of us!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Please excuse my Yankee ignorance, Trapper, but where in TX is "Greater Euless Metropolitan Area?"

·
Registered
62 Posts
Right smack-dab in between Fort Worth and Dallas, two of the major suburbs(!) of Euless, and next-door to a little airfield called DFW . . . .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts